[patriots] Fwd: Fwd: They might as well save themselves the bother and just melt away

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 10:15:41 +0100

For your information.

Jack

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        They might as well save themselves the bother and just melt away
Date:   Sun, 25 May 2014 02:52:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"Davebarnby@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To:     Sonyaporter@xxxxxxx

This tried and tested method of deception is to build up credibility and confidence with a particular audience, in this case the anti-EU sector, over many years,10, 20, even 30. Then the author of the deception should be in a strong position to feed in the establishment's line - Article 50, which is a back stop position to keep us in by entangling us in eternal wrangling while the establishment / corporatists find ways of squeezing our balls (excuse the expression).
These people are called sleepers.
It was always incredible that the Daily Telegraph allowed a serious anti-EU figure to 'broadcast' anti-EU rheteric to the masses. The Telegraph has been the mouthpiece of the Article 50 Brigade using the so called credibility built up, but now destroyed - however our side is far too sophisticated to be taken in by such shinnanigans - *they might as well now save themselves the bother and just melt away*.
dave
In a message dated 25/05/2014 00:50:09 GMT Daylight Time, Sonyaporter@xxxxxxx writes:

   Davebarnby@xxxxxxx writes:

       Nothing about this group, lead by Dr Richard North and
       Christopher Booker, that indicates they are really interested in
       leaving the EU.
       dave

   ---and after reading Christopher Booker's article in last Sunday's
   Telegraph (the last before the EU election) I am convinced that all
   his anti-EU rhetoric over the years was false, and designed to lead
   us by the nose up a blind alley up the European Union.
   Sonya