[patriots] Fwd: Fwd: RE: Fwd: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on 1st November 2014 (new EU rules)

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 10:23:43 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: RE: Fwd: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on 1st November 2014 (new EU rules)
Date:   Mon, 26 May 2014 09:44:23 +0100
From:   ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does Stan mean what José's MP SAYS is pointless rather than what José says? That is precisly why I sent his comments to the group, we are all represented by people who have no power nor the guts(?) to take it back on our behalf. I refer again to the Vienna Convention for Treaties which confirms that Heath's treachery means our membership is null and void, which backs up the case that the TRUE laws of our land states the case that those 'with the power' have worked hard to ignore.
José

   Message Received: May 26 2014, 12:28 AM
   From: "ECG"
   To: "ECG"
   Subject: Fwd: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on 1st
   November 2014 (new EU rules)

       Date:    Mon, 26 May 2014 00:00:58 +0200 (CEST)
       From:    Jose OWare
       To:      ECG

       My MP Nick de Bois tells me, he thinks the PM knows he has a
       trust issue although I wont attempt to review the list with you!
       (Lisbon 2017 QMV)

       Indeed he (Cameron) knows he has to win the trust again by the
       election for EU sceptics* who want a referendum. Truthfully he
       and the Conservatives are the best chance of this country
       securing the long overdue referendum regardless of how people
       vote on Thursday.

       I have hesitated to reply because this is just a load of
       'sphericals' and frightenly ignorant from someone I had hitherto
       respected.

       José.

       * I am not and never have been 'sceptical' about the EU, I know
       too much about it therefore I am a Euro-REALIST. I just wish
       they would use the correct terminology.

           Message Received: May 25 2014, 02:14 PM
           From: "ECG"
           To: "ECG"
           Subject: Fwd: RE: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on
           1st November 2014 (new EU rules)

           Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 12:47:27 +0100
           From: ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           To: ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           Subject: Fwd: FW: Fwd: UK Parliament comes to an effective
           end on 1st November 2014 (new EU rules)

           Date:       Sun, 25 May 2014 11:13:36 +0100

           From:       Paul Talbot-Jenkins <>

           To:   fame_97 <>

           CC:   ECG group Mail,list , ECG

           Hi all,

           This just came in, looks like it's a done deal before any
           referendum.

           With best wishes

           Paul

           www.force4justice.co.uk <http://www.force4justice.co.uk>

           Sent from my iPad

           Begin forwarded message:

            >  Does everyone  now about this .... ? If not, we need to
           publicise it  asap.

            >  UK Parliament comes to an effective end on  November
           2014 (new EU rules)

            >     On the 1st November 2014 the right  of Parliament to
legislate over us in 43 areas, the important ones, will be removed and be made subject to approval. They call it QMV,
           Qualified Majority  Voting.

> Each member State will lose it right of Veto over these areas, so Cameron’s idea of negotiation to recover any areas
           goes out the window  at the same time.

            >  The following areas of competence will switch  from
           requiring unanimous approval of all member states to
           qualified majority voting only:

            >  Initiatives of the High Representative for Foreign
           Affairs –  Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Administrative co-operation – Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon: QMV

            > Asylum – Nice: QMV; Lisbon: QMV

            > Border controls – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

            > Citizens’ initiative regulations – Nice:  Unanimity;
           Lisbon: QMV

            > Civil protection – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

            > Committee of the Regions – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Common defence  policy – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Crime prevention incentives – Nice:  Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

> Criminal judicial co-operation – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Criminal law – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Culture – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Diplomatic & Consular protection – Nice:  Unanimity
           Lisbon: QMV

            > Economic & Social Committee – Nice: QMV  Lisbon: QMV

            > Emergency international aid – Nice: Unanimity Lisbon:  QMV

            > Energy – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > EU budget – Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon: QMV

            > Eurojust – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > European Central Bank  – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > European Court of Justice – Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon: QMV

            > Europol – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            >  Eurozone external representation – Nice: Unanimity;
           Lisbon: QMV   Foreign Affairs High Representative election
           –  Lisbon: QMV

            > Freedom of movement for workers – Nice: Unanimity;
           Lisbon:  QMV

            > Freedom to establish a business – Nice: Unanimity Lisbon QMV

            >  Freedom,  security, justice, co-operation & evaluation –
           Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

            >  Funding the Common Foreign & Security Policy – Nice:
           Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > General economic interest services – Nice:  Unanimity;
           Lisbon: QMV

            > Humanitarian aid – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

            > Immigration – Nice: QMV; Lisbon:  QMV

            > Intellectual property – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Organisation of the Council of the EU – Nice:  Unanimity;
           Lisbon: QMV

            > Police co-operation – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

            > President of the European Council election – Lisbon: QMV

            > Response to natural disasters & terrorism –  Lisbon: QMV

            > Rules concerning the Armaments Agency – Nice: Unanimity;
           Lisbon:  QMV

            > Self-employment access rights – Nice: Unanimity;  Lisbon:
           QMV

            > Social Security Unanimity – Nice: QMV; Lisbon: QMV

            > Space –  Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Sport – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

            > Structural & Cohension Funds – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Tourism – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon:  QMV

            > Transport – Nice: Unanimity; Lisbon: QMV

            > Withdrawal of a member state – Lisbon:  QMV

            >  A brief review of the Treaties confirms the Transitional
           arrangements  which allow, only on specific votes, for the
           Nice Treaty Provisions to apply  from 1st November 2014
until March 2017, hence I imagine PM David Cameron’s determination to delay our referendum beyond that date,
           tying Britain for ever  within the non-democratic,
           totalitarian and now clearly despotic EU.

            >  For  your reference, if anyone interested in the Treaty
           Articles behind this change,  here is the legal bit.

http://grahnlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/eu-qualified-majority-voting-qmv.html

            > Yours  indeed for the cause,

            >    UKIP  Cllr. Robert H. Brown

            > NNW Cambs  UKIP

            >    12 Lancaster Road, Upwood, Ramsey, Cambs PE26  2PX.

            >          Tel: 01487 710898                     Mob: 07932
           230  609

           This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
           Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.