[patriots] Fwd: Fwd: FRANKFURT SCHOOL 1928 MANIFESTO OF CULTURAL MARXISM

  • From: Jack Lewis <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:03:14 +0100

For your information.

Jack

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Mike Green* <mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 20 May 2014 19:16
Subject: [patriots] FRANKFURT SCHOOL 1928 MANIFESTO OF CULTURAL MARXISM
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all, José has asked me to forward the following email to the Patriots list. We should all take careful note and pass on to as many as possible. Mike.

Hi all,

We of the awkward squad have educated ourselves as to the facts of the treason which is taking place, but of course it all goes back much further than the founding of the EU. I don't know how many people on the list will have seen the FRANKFURT SCHOOL 1928 MANIFESTO OF CULTURAL MARXISM, also known as POLITIUCAL CORRECTNESS. The Frankfurt School developed the following 11 point plan for subverting nations from within that we now live with as a reality:

1.         The creation of racism offences.

2.         Continual change to create confusion.

3.         The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.

4.         The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority.

5.         Huge immigration to destroy identity.

6.         The promotion of excessive drinking.

7.         Emptying of churches.

8.         An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.

9.         Dependency on the state or state benefits.

10.       Control and dumbing down of media.

11.       Encouraging the breakdown of the traditional family.

This proves we have been ruled by Marxists of the Frankfurt School mode for decades and regardless of which political flag they pretend to fly.

I wrote this list as a letter to the Daily Mail, not printed of course, when Millipede started whining about (accurate) so-called slurs that suggested his father was a Marxist. Well he was, and I wrote that Millipede should be proud of the fact his father's beliefs had come to fruition in this country, even though it meant the destruction of a once great nation.

Regards,
José