[patriots] FW: OTP Cr 366/14

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:23:04 +0000

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: publicaffairs.unit@xxxxxxxxxxx; fadi.el-abdallah@xxxxxxxxxxx;
otp.informationdesk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OTP Cr 366/14
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:22:22 +0000

To the International Criminal Court
Re file number OTP Cr 366/14

I John Timbrell of Cider Mill Cottage, Prossers Wood, Drybrook, Gloucester,
Gl17 9EY. United Kingdom. I support what Cathy Fox states. I was sent to prison
unlawfully by a judge because I tried to prosecute the Chief Executive Officer
of Gloucestershire county council for acting outside the constitution.Signed
John Timbrell.

  “Cathy Fox says  "This appears to be a pattern of behavior over the country,
locking up whistle-blowers on trumped up charges."     More and more fall
victim to a corrupt and dissolute elite within the Police,  the Courts and
Politics. Peter Hofschroer is  another victim of a brutal system used to
protect crimes committed by an untouchable criminal elite. Others include
Brian Freeman whistle-blower about Lambeth child abuse.  Melanie Hall
whistle-blower about child abuse in Nottingham, Chris Spivey blogger on child
abuse and corruption.   Robert Green child abuse whistle-blower arrested by
Police Scotland and jailed. Andrea Davison Child abuse whistle-blower  a
refugee in South America and Maurice Kirk, jailed whistle-blower on South Wales
Police corruption.   All these people have one thing in common they  are trying
to expose corruption connected to child abuse.” More information here:
http://google-law.blogspot.ca/2014/12/judges-and-police-in-yorkshire-set-up.html