[patriots] Re: FW: Maybe there's hope after all for Europe....Young Europeans want to take back their countries

  • From: Dianne Carr <patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "From: Kate" <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Dianne Carr <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 21:54:31 +0100 (BST)

HI All. I do not believe leaving the EU will stop the hoads landing on our
shores. The EU is just a channel for the UN and its Agenda 21. Australia and
America are not in the EU but they have the same problem. We must expose and
get out of the UN (set up by international bankers etc) and have proclaimed 'It
is the trap door to the Red World'. We are in the NWO now. Di

________________________________

Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 19:00:27 +0100
From: talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: Maybe there's hope after all for Europe....Young Europeans want to
take back their countries

Bless the young who can still think for themselves.

take back their countries

>Our thanks to Dr. Tom for this.
>Two things to point out:
>Europe understands something very few Americans do, because we for years
have been brainwashed into focusing on individual freedom. This was sleight of
hand so that they could rob us blind of our sovereignty, particularly the
states
and local areas.
>These kids are NOT "far right" and they are NOT nationalists! Soros and the
rest of his loathsome bed fellows don't come close to understanding this idea,
so they pretend this is a return to Nazism when in fact they themselves are the
Nazis. These kids want freedom from the tyrannny of the EU, which is no longer
bearable (just after the EU elections in which the peoples of Europe declared
their independence, the EU Comission (unelected!) decided to bill the UK 500
million MORE in taxes, to aid Ukraine. The audacity of these monsters to force
these people to pay for meddling in Ukraine, which polls tell us they
roundly reject)!
>If you want a new -ism, I have one for you, and it is superior to any
other. I give you "sovereigntism." No, I didn't coin it but it is rarely used
and I can define it.
>These kids on the video are all from different countries, but what do they
have in common?
>They each want sovereignty. For whom? For TWO target groups:
>1--their OWN countries
>>2--for all other countries in the world.
>There was never such a movement in the world before because it was not
needed. But the World Masters like Soros and the Bilderbergs and the EU, the
UN,
etc, have made their -- our -- lives so miserable, with unlimited immigration
and deindustrialization/burdensome taxation of rich countries, a move to shove
us all into the same mold, into a one world government, that they -- maybe even
some of us -- have finally rebelled. They see that they all have this one thing
in common: a drive to be French, Germans, Russians, Spaniards, Poles, etc.
>When will Americans become sovereigntists?
>When will we start asking our candidates what they will do to restore
sovereignty to America and to the individual states and local governments? And
what will they do to show more respect for the sovereignty of other
nations?
>But there is a caveat: We must learn to respect the sovereignty of other
nations before we can claim it for ourselves. Our foreign policy must reflect
this respect.
>It is time.
>Don Hank
>POSTS BY THE COACH
>YOUNG
EUROPEANS SHOWING THEIR DETERMINATION TO TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRIES MAYBE
THERE’S
HOPE
>MAY 29, 2014 COACH
COLLINS LEAVE
A COMMENT
>There is definitely something going on in Europe. The
young people recognize that Muslims are swamping their counties and destroying
their future.  This brief video shows the spark is there. Let us hope their
success sweeps across Europe and comes here.