[patriots] FW: Labour's 'kids for votes' horror unravels

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 23:22:30 +0000

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 07:50:08 -0800
From: newsletter@xxxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Labour's 'kids for votes' horror unravels

                          Share

Labour’s ‘kids for votes’ horror begins to
unravel

Dear patriot,

Two Labour Councillors and a policeman took part in the rape of
young girls by Pakistani gangs an independent report released on Wednesday
has revealed.

Following the  the ENTIRE Labour-run Council cabinet in Rotherham was
forced to resign after the shocking report sent shockwaves through the
rotten old political Establishment.

The disgraced Labour Council
leadership now face the threat of serious criminal convictions for
deliberately covering up the torture and rape of at least 1,400 young girls
by Pakistani rape gangs over a decade.

But the corruption goes
further. The Labour Party also controls Yorkshire
Police.

Despite the forced resignation of the previous disgraced
Labour Police Commissioner Shaun Wright, a Labour Police Commissioner still
runs the constabulary.

One former police officer said: "They were
running scared of the race issue… there is no doubt that in
Rotherham, this has been a problem with Pakistani men for years and years.
People were scared of being called racist."

'Almost all' of the
perpetrators are believed to be part of predatory Pakistani gangs, with
victims claiming they were at times 'raped once a day' for many years, an
inquiry by Professor Alexis Jay found last year.

Yesterday
Communities Secretary Eric Pickles to announced in Westminster
unprecedented measures to sack the entire council and hold early 2016
elections.

Mr Pickles said: "It is because the council is so
seriously failing the people of Rotherham, and particularly some of the
most vulnerable in that borough, that I am proposing to take this truly
exceptional step. My aim will be to return these responsibilities to local
democratic control as rapidly as possible."

The disgraced
Labour-run Rotherham Council comprised 50 Labour Councillors, 10 UKIP and 2
Conservatives.

BNP
lead the way to Protect Children

It’s taken the
rotten old Establishment more than ten years to catch up with the
BNP.

For the past decade the BNP has been speaking out on behalf
of the victims of Pakistani rape gangs. Not only has the Establishment
ignored the suffering of our young girls, but, with the help of the BBC,
made every effort to jail BNP campaigners for speaking out on behalf of the
victims.

Last November, an independent inquiry into Pakistani rape
gangs was published following a ten year campaign by the late BNP Legend
Marlene Guest, who provided the mountain of information vital in the extent
of the horrific scandal.

The report confirmed everything that the
BNP had said was correct.

Hope came with the
BNP

It took 50 Labour Councillors, 10 UKIP and 2
Conservatives Councillors to cover up the horrific torture and gang raping
of young girls in Rotherham.

It took just one BNP campaigner,
the late BNP Legend Marlene Guest, to bring about an independent
investigation and provide a mountain of material compiled over a decade to
blow the entire scandal apart and take the scalp of corrupt Labour Police
Commissioner Shaun Wright.

Just imagine what 2 BNP
Councillors could do to get justice!

The British people cannot
trust the rotten Establishment. The British people know they can trust the
BNP because we fight for them, and say it like it is.

This General
Election, the BNP will be taking the war to Labour. Can we count you
in?

Every day it’s becoming clear that the BNP have been right all along,
and more and more people are waking up to the horrors of Labour
betrayal.

Now more than ever your country needs
YOU!

We need every member and supporter to help out in any way
that you can, and right now, in the run up to this year’s General
Election, I’m asking you to dig deep and send your biggest ever
donation to help our Punish Labour campaign.

Every penny and
pound counts in our war against the vile Labour Party. You can be assured
that we value any contribution you can make.

Please do your bit by
donating to the BNP by calling 0844 809 4581 today or donating online here.

The fight is on, play your part today.
Let's take the war to Labour and get justice for the hundreds of our
children sacrificed on the altar of Political Correctness!

Adam Walker
BNP Chairman

P.S. Labour's
horrific 'kids for votes' scandal is a huge betrayed the British people.
The sacking of the entire Labour-run Rotherham Council has proved that the
Labour Party is 'not fit for purpose' and a threat to the British people.
The BNP is taking Labour to war in the run up to this May's General
Election, help us
hold Labour to account by donating to the BNP today.

Click
here to unsubscribe

      Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in
your browser

    PO Box 213, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 7AL
www.bnp.org.uk | publicity@xxxxxxxxxx

      BNP Donation and Enquiries Hotline: 0844 809 4581