[patriots] FW: FW: Latest from Hacking the Constitution UK facilitators

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecg" <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@freelists. org" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 01:58:10 -0000

From: Rays1 [mailto:rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 February 2015 01:55
To: 'Jack Lewis'
Subject: RE: [patriots] FW: Latest from Hacking the Constitution UK facilitators

Jack,

I prefer not to label anyone, be that labelling them “Jew” -  as you now often
do to people - or any other name come to that since it

leads down only one path –which is the pointless round-about of me then calling
you names in return.

Maybe that’s what you want? If so, Just let me know

But Jack , increasingly now you just say boring things like, “Are you a Jew”?
(and then you simply add your target de-Jure’ name eg: Tom, Dick or Harry)

Of course, I will neither answer nor address that  – because it’s a silly and
vacuous question undeserving of your intellect if you could but

see that –but maybe you are just unable to see it at the moment?

Rather than answer that not very important point Jack,  Possibly you converted
from the Jewish or more likely the Islamic faith

to the Christian at some point because there be none so vocal as the converted
preaching to the “Blind” and the “unbeliever” – a bit like the

reformed smoker who lambasts those who are so foolish as to “refuse to see the
light” – excuse the pun.  Muslims behave exactly the same

as that  but then again, the “Jooos” say the same kind of thing about
“unbelievers” and “Kuffars” etc so, just what all you religious types

actually think has long been a mystery to me - and is of even less interest.

But, were you once a  Jew (or maybe a Muslim)  at an earlier time in life,
Jack? Which church do you go to on a Sunday, if you go at all?

Whatever the case, you should IMHO stop this nonsensical distraction of endless
targeting of “DA JOOOOS” and starting arguments

amongst our own and  instead, try to direct your energies and efforts more into
helping those of us who truly care for our country to  do

what we can to avert this constitutional crisis and slow-motion Coup-D’etat
that is taking place as we speak.

After all, how do your repeated “Da Jooos” lambasts serve us right at this
minute?.....Will it get decent MP’s elected?..will it convince any

moral and decent Police Constable to help us?   -  NO, it will not!.

The fact that you refuse to address the constitutional questions I raised,  and
instead choose to respond with such a crass question as.....

........”Are you a Jew, Ray?”

.....speaks only to your somewhat juvenile militancy – and I wonder why that
should be?

Are you a converted Jew or Muslim then, Jack?

Ray