[patriots] FW: [British Constitution Group Newsletter] BCG Newsletter February 2015

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:50:37 +0000

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:14:15 +0000
From: talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [British Constitution Group Newsletter] BCG Newsletter  February 2015

Date: 2015-02-22 21:20
 From: "British Constitution Group"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: carole@xxxxxxxxxxxx

BCG NEWSLETTER FEBRUARY 2015

Dear BCG Supporter

Please find the February 2015 edition of the BCG Newsletter,
downloadable from the link below:

http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/sites/default/files/documents/BCG_Feb_2015_Newsletter.pdf
[1]

WHAT'S IN IT?

This month's focus:  Spring Conference Agenda and Speakers, An
Independent and Impartial BBC?, Grand Juries, The New Thought Police
Suppressing Dissent in Science, What Happens when we Try to Hack the
Constitution and much much more......

PRIZE DRAW

Last month’s book winner is USERHL5094.  Please contact John via the
BCG website, with your address, to claim your prize.

This month’s draw is for a recycled copy of the book ‘Espionage’
written by David Owen.  It is full of fascinating stories of spies and
spying.

To enter the draw send a blank email headed 'DRAW' to
draw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  The winner will be chosen at random from the
entries.

SPRING CONFERENCE

Just 5 days to go to the Spring Conference - we look forward to meeting
you there.

Again to mention that this is your newsletter, so please submit any
articles that you would like to share with other supporters. 2015 is the
time for action. If you have any questions or queries please contact
either Nick or John using the contact page of the website.

Wishing you all the best.

John Galloway & Nick Green

BCG Admin

British Constitution Group Newsletter [2]

Unsubscribe from this newsletter [3]

Links:
------
[1]