[patriots] FW: Big news from Canada

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:48:13 +0000

Common law in practice. I am trying to access the court. Almost certainly I
will be squashed.
We should follow the example of the corrupt Common Purpose and act
collectively. We could put Bernard Hogan Howe before the court for causing each
of us harm.

Subject: Big news from Canada
From: campaigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 11:04:07 +0000

        Big news from Canada

                            News from Canada

View this email in your browser

                            Good morning,

Last Friday, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled in favour of allowing medical
assistance to die, arguing that Canadian citizens have a constitutional right
to control their death.

The Canadian Government must now decide within the next twelve months how their
law prohibiting assisted dying should change.

This historic news from Canada adds to the momentum seen over the past year in
America, with a growing number of states advocating for expanded end-of-life
options.

                            Join Dignity in Dying's Board

                            We are currently hiring for a Board Member
(voluntary position) at Dignity in Dying, so if you or someone you know is
suitable please have look at the full role description on our website. The
application deadline is Monday 2 March.

                            All the best,

Zach Moss

Digital Marketing & Communications, Dignity in Dying

                            PS Dying Britons shouldn't be forced to travel
abroad to have control over their own deaths. Please donate to the campaign
today to keep up the fight for an assisted dying law.

                            Copyright © 2015 Dignity in Dying, All rights
reserved.

 If you are receiving this email it is because you have opted in to receiving
email updates from Dignity in Dying

Our mailing address is:

Dignity in Dying181 Oxford StreetLondon, England  W1D 2JT United Kingdom
Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences