[patriots] FW: "Astroturf" and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada - YouTube

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:27:42 +0000

I can confirm what this lady states about Wikipedia. I am banned from editing
anything there because I kept repeating my comments that were immediately taken
down on the page of the legal ombudsman.
All I stated was a quote in a letter from the top man (Samson I think. The man
recently allowed to leave, not sacked, for claiming thousands in made up
expenses claims).
The quotes read " we cannot judge on the incompetence of a solicitor or
otherwise because to do so would be to put one solicitor's opinion against
another". and "If you allege that your solicitor has been negligent, your
correct course of action is through the courts"
I did allow myself the comment, "it begs the question what are they actually
there for"
So like the young tearaways who boast of their asbos I proudly boast that I am
barred frm commenting on Wikipedia.
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:57:14 +0000
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx; johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: "Astroturf" and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl
Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada - YouTube

    This is exactly what happened before the UK
      joined the EEC.

      A department was set up by Norman Reddaway using civil
    servants to write pro EEC letter to the the press.

    I am trying to locate a radio recording
      in he describes what went on. He wasn't whistle blowing - he was
      showing off!

      When I've got it I will put in a link to it.

      Jack

      On 12/02/2015 11:59, Mike Green wrote:

      This should be seen by all, particularly
      in relation to Wikipedia.

      Mike.

          FOR

              ALL>..More indications and proof that conspiracies DO
              exist and are being dumped on us by the meda…listen to
              this lecturer at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and
              learn how it is done…jrn

              messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada -
              YouTube

              Date:
                Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:38 PM

                Subject: "Astroturf" and manipulation of media messages
                | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada - YouTube

                  ​DO LISTEN TO
                      THIS 10 minute EYE OPENING TALK​

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU&app=desktop

                  Excellent
                      discussion of the media
                        use of consensus reality to manipulate
                      our opinions and thought processes. The Speaker
                      calls it "astro turf" and amounts to giving the
                      impression that the vast majority believe in
                      whatever lie the media is pushing when in actual
                      fact the majority may, and most often does,
                      believe the exact opposite. In this case it's a
                      medical cure which the speaker demonstrates is
                      actually deleterious to our health.  But the
                      same method is used with whatever topic the media
                      is pushing to promote the non and anti-Christian
                      agenda.

    --

      www.classicarartist.co.uk