[patriots] FOR INFO

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:45:36 +0000

This is my proposed appeal against the Information Commissioner' decisions not
to allow my request for the ministry of justice to answer my Freedom Of
Information request. I will submit it at the end of Feb.
I would appreciate help from those who know the law or those in possession of
Black's law dictionary.
I have quoted Black's Law Dictionary several times from the information that I
obtained online so I would like chapter and verse to strengthen my case. I
don't really mind if I am made to look a fool by stating something that I
believe is proved by others to be wrong.
This subject is so important because if we could open a the common law court we
could start by putting Bernard Hogan Howe in front of a judge or jury, so any
comment greatly appreciated.
Feel free to circulate it.