[patriots] Re: Eurovision song contest

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 22:00:33 +0100

All part of the Frankfurt subversion Jack,we are now in the genderless
age,last Christmas genderless toys came on the market. I believe Putin had
something to say on "It "
Annette
 Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:39:34 +0100From:
ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: patriots@freelists.orgSubject:
[patriots] Re: Eurovision song contest

    Silly me!

      Jack

    On 25/05/2014 19:17, Fred Bishop wrote:

        Nothing
            unnatural about it.
        Westminster,
            the judiciary, the church and the police ares stuffed with
            them.
        They
            just dress differently and leave their makeup until after
            work.