[patriots] EU Origins

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:14:16 +0100

I have now read the pdf that Chris Pead sent to the group and it is one of the most depressing and angering documents I have ever read. It is quite clear that it is the Jews that are manipulating the EU and they out to destroy the white race by race mixing. Racist legislation is designed to attack only white people and thus to try and intimidate us into submission. If this is allowed to continue it will be our grandchildren that will feel the brunt of it.

I recommend that you read the document and think about why the Jews are hell-bent on destroying white people. It would appear that Jews have no redeeming qualities, not counting bagels, and that is why they have been thrown out of over 90 different countries. If the Jews feel that they are victims of racism perhaps they ought to ask themselves why everyone hates them?

Jack