[patriots] Debunked Once and for All

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:02:22 +0100

The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All

April 19, 2015 - Jesus said: "I know the blasphemy of those who say they are
Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan . . . who say they are
Jews, and are not, but lie; I will make them to come and worship before your
[German] feet, and to know that I have loved you" (Revelation 2:9; 3:9).

In John 8:44 He told the Jews: "You are of your father the Devil, and the
lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and
abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a
lie, he speaks naturally; for he is a liar and the father of lies".

Moses commanded Israelites to separate from those who are cherem
<http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb000402.htm#Cherem> ; forebears of those
who "say they are Jews, and are not, but lie." This word Jew is not found in
any Bible in any language prior to the late 18th century
<http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jew.htm> , and contradicts the meanings of
the two words it has replaced
<http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/facts.htm#Jew> (Deuteronomy, 7:1-4, 16,
23-24; 20:16-17, etc). Non-Semitic self-styled 'Jews' have claimed three
20th century holocausts/exterminations, each of 6 million 'Jews'. Full
story: youtube.com
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc&feature=youtu.be>

Comment: Know Your Enemy DEBUNKED! by Jesus Christ
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2V8H5roQ3E> , and Holocaust debunked Part
1 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxCuujxJSY> and Part 2
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fi6dM-jByI> . This Big Lie and the Allies'
genocide of 9-15 million Germans after the War marks the apostasy and
imminent end of the tares.