[patriots] Common Law Courts of Record.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shailesh.vara.mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <shailesh.vara.mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, British Constitution Group <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, john hurst <jbern30@xxxxxxxxxxx>, jon shackleton <jonshackleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tafara griffiths <sainttee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 07:00:10 +0000

I write to Mr. Vara in his capacity as a minister not as one of his
constituents,
Dear Mr. Vara, Anyone else reading this and about
to reply to this please pass this to Mr. Vara if your reply indicates that I
cannot make a claim in a common law court.
Mr.Vara, I and many others have tried to get access to Queen's bench common law
court of record which according to all the law books is available to each and
everyone of us 24/7/365. In fact there is or should be a duty judge available
for the above times at The Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand.
I and others who require access are denied such access by various and devious
means. The clerical staff at the Royal Courts deny that there is such a court
and direct enquirers to the administrative side of the court. Some persistent
enquirers have managed to get past the staff and get before a master who then
states that he has no jurisdiction. There is a video on YouTube where Patrick
Cullinane tried to get a judge to do his duty where the judge is made to look
ridiculous by the methods he deploys to avoid doing such duty.
Lord Levenson in his guide to Queen's bench describes three branches of
Queen's bench but omits the fourth, the common law court of record.
I fully appreciate that I can turn any Administrative court into a common law
court of record to defend a claim made against me by a prosecutor using a
statute, but I cannot make a claim myself in such a court because the judges
refuse to 'see' in the legal sense that such a court exists.
It is becoming increasingly clear to members of the public that there is a
conspiracy by government in collusion with the courts to deny to the men and
women of this country access to justice which is guaranteed by our common law.I
trust that you will act honestly when replying to this so that the rule of law
can be observed in this country both by it's people and people such as yourself
whose office demands it's observance.
Yours sincerely. John TIMBRELL. Cider Mill Cottage. Prossers Wood, Drybrook,
Glos. GL17 9EY
P.S. You will see that I have circulated this widely because many others have
an interest in your reply.