[patriots] AS I said...and will keep saying Cameron and the Tories are Trotskyists

  • From: Guy Leven-Torres <senorburrito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:16:11 +0100

Once this happens then the only way we can get out is how they do it in South
America.....
Freedom Alert! British Parliament to be castrated this November!Thu, 29/05/2014
- 13:00Nick Griffin explains the real reason that Cameron won’t allow an early
EU referendumEU Referendum? Why wait?The British public have spoken! It is
absolutely clear that there is a massive majority in favour of either leaving
the EU or at the very least having a referendum on continued membership.So why
is David Cameron so determined to wait until 2017, when announcing his
intention to hold it straight away, or on the same day as the General Election
next year,  would shoot the Ukip fox and guarantee an outright Tory victory?One
reason: Because Cameron is a committed Europhile who has no intention
whatsoever of letting us leave, whatever the public want. So for him the whole
thing is tactical, it’s all about how to use smoke and mirrors to fool the
public into voting to stay in.Cameron knows that, at present, with several of
the main newspapers having spent years running anti-EU stories, there is a
‘risk’ that the public might vote, by a narrow margin, to withdraw. He also
knows that Big Business is overwhelmingly in favour of UK membership of the EU
and that the bosses of the big corporations are only just beginning to throw
their money and their “if we leave you’ll lose your jobs” blackmail muscle into
the fight. It needs time for this new weight of propaganda to have the desired
effect. One year isn’t enough, so the vote has to be delayed until the public
have been propagandised.Final loss of sovereigntyIf that isn’t sinister enough,
there is another cynical calculation pushing him to delay. Because the few
remaining shreds of British Parliamentary sovereignty are due to be given away
on 1st November this year, when new EU laws on Qualified Majority Voting (QMV)
come into force.The timetable for this sweeping change was set with the Lisbon
Treaty, which established that the old Nice Treaty rules demanding unanimous
voting on key issues would be replaced by QMV by the end of this year.The
change removes Britain’s veto on a host of vital issues, including immigration,
border controls, criminal law and defence policy.So what has this got to do
with delaying the referendum until 2017?Because the Transitional Arrangements
for the new system still allow Member States to opt out of any decision until
March 2017. After that date, however, we have no choice.  Which is going to
make it a whole lot harder to leave the EU. In fact, since March 2017 will
effectively mark the final castration of the Westminster Parliament, it will
arguably make it virtually impossible to leave.  Losing the vetoThis is
particular true of the fact that the attitude of the EU as a whole to any
Member State seeking to leave is one of the areas in which, from March 2017,
each individual state loses its right to veto the decision of the majority.So
even if we do get a referendum in Summer 2017, and even if the voters resist
the tsunami of Big Business propaganda and decide to leave, the Europhiles can
simply block the exit plans until another referendum provides the right
result.And what is true at a constitutional level will also be true at a
practical one. By the same date, so many of our coal and nuclear power stations
will have closed, and we will be so reliant on French nuclear power to keep our
lights on, that leaving the EU would be liable to provoke a power crisis that
would wreck the British economy.So by the time Cameron finally gives us a
referendum, it will be too late!Which is why the BNP campaigned in the recent
European Elections on a platform of immediate, unilateral withdrawal from the
European Union, rather than adding our voice to the naïve Ukip calls for a
referendum.We all know that the Europhiles only respect referendum results when
they go the way they want.And Cameron and his Big Business cronies will deliver
them that result.All the rigged referendum will therefore achieve is to give a
shred of bogus democratic legitimacy to the final dismantling of British
freedom and our submergence into the EU Super State.From then on, if we want
our freedom back, we’ll have to fight for it.That means not just winning
elections but also tax strikes, civil disobedience, mass demonstrations and
every aspect of militant mass political action. We’ll be there, ready to lead
that fight!Here’s what will change on 1st NovemberOn the 1st November 2014 the
right of Parliament to legislate over us in 43 areas – most of them vital -
will be removed and be made subject to EU approval. They call it QMV, Qualified
Majority Voting.Initiatives of the High Representative for Foreign Affairs
Administrative co-operation Asylum Border controls Citizens’ initiative
regulations Civil protection Committee of the Regions Common defence  policy
Crime prevention incentives Criminal judicial co-operation Criminal law Culture
Diplomatic & Consular protection Economic & Social Committee Emergency
international aid Energy EU budget Eurojust European Central Bank  European
Court of Justice Europol Eurozone external  representation Foreign Affairs High
Representative electionFreedom of movement for workers Freedom to establish a
business Freedom,  security, justice, co-operation & evaluation Funding the
Common Foreign & Security Policy General economic interest services
Humanitarian aid Immigration Intellectual property Organisation of the Council
of the EU Police co-operation President of the European Council election
Response to natural disasters & terrorism Rules concerning the Armaments Agency
Self-employment access rights Social Security Unanimity Space Sport Structural
& Cohesion Funds Tourism Transport Withdrawal of a member state