[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Ward Academy tonight May 8

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 13:19:28 -0700

I checked the programs I use to get the sunset and sunrise data for the
newsletter and 1 agrees with you that sunset tonight is 7:16 and the other
says 7:15. Both are on my tablet and used the GPS to set my location.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Eric, thanks for the input. The only thing I find weird is the sunset
time. I have checked 3 sources all saying 7:16 pm tonight in Phoenix. I
agree that it looks like Venus and Jupiter may
be the only objects shown, plus the sun if we are lucky.
Take Care, Sam

*From:* pasweatherwatchers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [