[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Tuesday May 5

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 10:39:18 -0400

Terri and Don, the following are 6 weather forecasts as of 7 am this morning
for Surprise on Tuesday from 7 am to 3 pm:

NOAA 52-42% clouds 22-11% rain
5-14 mph winds

TWC 50% 10%
9 mph

Accuweather 26% 1%
4-9 mph

Weather undgd 62-3% 6 %
3-9 mph

Skippy sky 50% ?
5-10 mph

Weatherspark 59-41% ?
4-12 mph

Since you will be looking at the brightest object in the sky, the SUN, I think
you should be ok. However, you need to bring a tarp just in case of rain, and
things to weigh down your papers and handouts so they don't blow away. Sam