[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Please send weather for Saturday event

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: insanas@xxxxxxx, pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, starstuff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 13:10:31 -0400

Terri, the following are 9 weather forecasts as of 10 am Sat morning for Sat
night in Scottsdale:

NOAA 26-27% clouds 3% rain
8-5 mph winds

Clearsky 10% ?
0-11 mph

Accuweather 10-0% 0%
5-1 mph

TWC 0-50% 0%
4 mph

Skippysky 30-0% ?
10-5 ,[j

Weather undgd 11-2-14% 0%
5-3 mph

Weather spark 23-24% ?
6-4 mph

Weather bug 0% 0%
4-6 mph

yr.no 10% 0%
2 mph

The above shows no problem with wind or rain. The cloud situation looks ok, 5
good, 4 mediocre, certainly doable. Take care, Sam