[passtartoursgroup] Updated Dec 12 and Dec 13 DBG scope & presenter schedule

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 00:40:10 -0700

Good morning Star Tours Team,

I was looking at how we had signups for the DBG events and I listed the
attendance incorrectly in the last email. Yesterday I had such a miserable
migraine I couldn't think straight. I proved that to a couple members I was
emailing. Anyway, the migraine isn't as bad today, but still there. But, in
the process, I re-read what was on the site as far as who signed up for
what date (Dec 12 and Dec 13) at DBG and I had it wrong yesterday. Let me
straighten it out.

We are monitoring the weather for this weekend, which predicts rain Fri and
Sat.

Rain - Whole event is canceled $0
Thick Clouds - Presenter only $200
Thin Clouds - 4 scopes and Presenter $155 each
Not many clouds - 4 scopes $193.75 each

Here's the updated schedule for the weekend:

Forecast is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Rain) & Ice cream (the cold
front moving in)   : )

*Dec 12: *

Bruce 12" - Ramada
Terri 8" - RSVP - Overlook
William 10" - Overlook
Kevin 8" - Top of the Hill
Presenter: Mike - Ramada

*Dec 13: 4 scopes & Presenter + Eric*

Bruce 12" - RSVP - Ramada
Howard 8" - Overlook
Eric 22" - Top of Hill
Don 8" - Overlook
Presenter: Kevin - Ramada

What it says in the signups on the PAS Calendar is that Kevin signed up to
be a scope at DBG on Dec 13 and it is his date to also be the presenter.

Thick Clouds - Presenter only
Kevin is main presenter
Mike is back up presenter

Thin Clouds - 4 scopes and Presenter
Kevin is scope
Mike is Presenter

--

Now, what I heard from Eric is that, if it is 4 scopes and a Presenter for
Dec 13, he is dropping from the list. So, if we need a presenter due to too

*Dec 13: **4 scopes & Presenter - No Eric*

Bruce 12" - RSVP - Ramada
Howard 14" - Top of the Hill
Don 8" - Overlook
Kevin 8" - Overlook
Presenter: Mike - Ramada

Now that I have straightened that out,
let's move on to the weather.

Weather forecasts say Rain Friday and Saturday, which means that we would
be most likely either a
Presenter Only situation or
4 scopes and Presenter situation

So, watch the emails for the updates on weather.
Remember, I try to get the weather info out by 10am. Doesn't always work
out that way, but I hope my Weather Watching Team can get that info to me
early enough I can make the decision and then let Susan know.

Is anyone signing up as *Volunteers* for these nights?
I have Bob Senzer for Saturday. Let me know by Thursday so I can let our
contact know, so you have permission to be there on the night you choose.

*Kevin*, sorry for the confusion.
*Don*, Does this fit what you were saying in email?
*Eric*, thanks for the update on your situation.
*Howard*, bring the scope listed for the situation above. I will confirm
the situation above when i put out the notice of "GO" for DBG that night.
Or cancel.  : )

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music