[passtartoursgroup] Re: Update needed so you get paid

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:31:52 -0700

snail mail:
701 W. Del Rio St.
Chandler, az,85225

Phone number: 480-963-7189

email: azphotog@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Star Tours Group,

Happy Thursday to you.

With Eric taking over as Treasurer, it isn't necessary that he attend
events to pay everyone, because he is going to do everything
electronically.

So, here is what you need to do.

Do a *reply all* to this email, just in case Eric isn't on this list.. I
think he is, but this way he will be sure to get it. I also want to grab
this info for my records so i can reach you quickly. I know some of this
info is in the Star Tours Members list, so this will be like an update. The
only thing you are providing that isn't in the Star Tours Members list is
your address. Eric needs that to send out your paper check. I will just
update my files, but not add it to the ST Members list because it isn't
needed on that list.

Eric needs this info, if you wish to be paid from doing a paid event, or
reimbursed for anything.

If I attend an event, I can pay you then, but I am not allowed to do
reimbursements. Eric wants to do that.

So, send Eric this info:

* Your current *mailing address* where you want the check to be mailed.

* Your current best *phone number* - this may be different than the phone
you provided in the PAS Roster. Some people list their home number on the
Membership form, and others use their Cell number for the Star Tours
events. I suggest a number you can be reached at, anytime, in case there is
something Eric needs to chat with you about, via phone.

* And your current, best *Email address*, the one you check the most.

If you aren't planning to receive any checks of reimbursement from PAS,
you don't need to send this info to Eric. Although, that was the reason you
are on the Star Tours Members list, to know what paid events are coming up
and be able to sign up for them and get paid. It is better to have your
info on file now, than to be without pay while you get that info to Eric.

You can't be paid until this info is received by Eric. Our first paid
event of the season is this Friday at Rancho Gabriela. Get that info to
Eric, today.

Many thanks to my wonderful Star Tours Team. Looks like we will be super
busy this school season.

Eric's email: eric@xxxxxxxxxx

Have a splendid Thursday!
Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page