[passtartoursgroup] Star Tours Members Only events from today to end of May 2015

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:43:26 -0700

PAStimes Star Tours Members,

Please be sure, if you are signed up for these events, you have them on
your calendar. Many thanks for those covering these events. *Bold* dates
means there is room for more scopes to attend. I provided links to those
events we need more scopes to attend, for your convenience.

Apr 8 CTCA
RSVP is full: Sam, Mike, Howard and Don. Don is RSVP for this event.

*Apr 10* Archway school set up 5pm with food
event 6-9pm
I am invoicing the school on Apr 6, so sign up by Apr 5 to be part of this
team.
No cap on number of attending telescopes + Mike
RSVP: William, Terri, Don, Pete, Mike, Kevin, Rodney (no scope - volunteer)
& Sam.
Terri is RSVP for this event.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2015-4-10&c=2

Apr 17 DBG Kids event
set up 6pm
event 7-9pm
RSVP is closed: Mike, Terri, William, Don
Terri is RSVP for this event.

*Apr 21* Issac Middle School wants you
set up 6:30 with food
7:30 - 9:30pm
RSVP: Don, Sam, Kevin, Mike
They want 10 scopes and Mike.
Kevin is RSVP for this event.
I am invoicing this school on Apr 10, so put in your RSVP by Apr 9, please.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2015-4-21&c=2

Apr 22 CTCA back up date
RSVP: Pete, Sam, Don, Kevin
Don is RSVP for this event.
RSVP is closed.

*Apr 23* Benchmark School
set up 6pm with food
event 7-9pm
They want 8 scopes and Mike
RSVP: Sam, Mike, Rodney (no scope - volunteer)
Invoice is being sent on Apr 10, be sure to RSVP by Apr 9 to attend.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2015-4-23&c=2

*Apr 24* Rancho Gabriela
set up 6pm
event 7-10
RSVP: Kevin, Mike, Howard, Pete
Wants 5 scopes and Mike
Invoice being sent on Apr 14, so please RSVP by Apr 13 to be included for
this event. This school takes very good care of the telescope team.
Kevin is RSVP for this event.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2015-4-24&c=2

*May 5* Career Day at Rancho Gabriela
set up is *6am- morning*
solar and handouts 7am - 3pm
Terri is RSVP for this event.
RSVP: William, Terri, Don, Mike, Matt
No pay, but food all day.
Sending invoice with list of heads to feed on Apr 16, so be sure to RSVP by
Apr 15 to be included.
No limit on number of attendees. Need help with handouts and Q&A.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1573&day=2015-5-5&c=2

May 8 Ward Academy
set up 6pm with food
event 7-9pm
RSVP: Pete, Don, Sam, Mike
Sam is RSVP for this event.
RSVP is closed, and invoice was emailed Mar 27 2015.

*May 13* CTCA
RSVP: Mike, Don, Pete
Don is RSVP
Looks like there is one scope that can still attend.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1368&day=2015-5-13&c=2

May 15 DBG Adults
set up is 7pm , event 8-10pm
RSVP is closed.
Terri is RSVP for this event
RSVP: Mike, Bruce, William, Terri

May 16 Tropper star party
set up is 5pm,
gate closing at 5:30
dinner, solar, evening viewing probably until 11:30pm
RSVP is closed
RSVP: William, Don, Terri, Howard, Mike, Bruce, Roger

Add your events to your calendar, RSVP on the dates we need more scopes and
let's have a great April & May 2015 with lots of viewing events.

Please note: Due to not having a location to do the NSTS of May 23, we are
canceling it as of today. The site will reflect this change, shortly.

Have a super, astronomical week!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook