[passtartoursgroup] It's been a busy 4 days in a row at DBG

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:21:31 -0700

 I'm looking for reviews.

I haven't gotten anything done on the newsletter, due to all the work, lack
of sleep, feeling like a zombie with my head in the clouds all day.
Yesterday was really hard to concentrate, so i was glad i had the night off.
But i'm back at it again today, plus i am headed out the door to teach, in
an hour or so.

So, get your reviews in to me so we can keep track of what is going on and
how it went, etc.

Have a super Monday Telescope Team.
You are doing awesome, let'e make it through the last
6 days (tomorrow Dec 23, then the 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30th).

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook