[passtartoursgroup] Fwd: Biltmore Prep School Friday Jan 16

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:22:59 -0700

Eric,
I see you are back up for this event, tomorrow.
At the moment, it looks like you are not needed.
We have the number of scopes for this event, and
unless something weird happens tomorrow, and i don't mean
weather, we should be good.
But i'd like you to keep your eye on the emails in case any of the members
needs to bow out of the event. I hope they can do that by tonight, rather
than waiting until morning. But let's make 10am the deadline, should
something weird happen and the back up scope be needed.

Everyone reading this, have a spectacular day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Good luck at Tomorrow's event.