[passtartoursgroup] Re: CTCA primary date canceled Feb 11

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:08:32 -0700

Don,
are you sure it will be too windy to have the event? I know that on the
roof, it is more windy than on the ground. Just asking.
I was hoping to have Mike for the other event.

I marked CTCA for this Wednesday as canceled.
Terri

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I emailed Amanda last night telling her that this wednesday was forecast
> to be clear, but might be windy. So we are doing the backup date of Feb 25.
>
> Terri please change the calendar to reflect this.
>
> Kevin, the school that wants Mike has not sent in the booking doc. so I
> don't know if you will be needed as a presenter or not.
>
> Don

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook