[passtartoursgroup] CTCA Update as of today Jan 14

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:24:18 -0700

Good Afternoon Star Tour members,

This is important info about CTCA.

Don just found out that there is a limit of 5 meal tickets available per
CTCA event. That means that if you are bringing someone extra and your RSVP
isn't in on time to count them, and they are the 6th + to RSVP, then they
do not get a meal ticket.

I wish to use the example of tomorrow night, so you see what I Mean:

Limit of 5 Meal Tickets

1) Don
2) Mike
3) Ofelia
4) Kevin
5) Terry

No more tickets. So, if anyone else is attending, they need to know,
especially if they are volunteering, that CTCA will only provide 5 meal
tickets, no more.

And the Star Tours members get them first.

Example: Mike will get a meal ticket, he is a star tour member,
but if Ofelia hadn't RSVP'd in time, for this event, she would not be
getting a meal ticket.
The Star Tour members get the tickets first.

Now that means if more than 5 people are RSVP 'd to attend an event, you
need to check with Don to be sure you get a meal. And you need to decide if
driving out to CTCA is still worth volunteering without the meal provided.

So, i will put this update into the data for the CTCA events, and please
keep it in mind. Since we were just informed of this situation, tomorrow's
event will be the first one that 5 PAStimes Star Tour members are getting
meals, and no extra tickets beyond the 5.

Thank you all for your patience while we work out the situation with CTCA.
We weren't informed of this change until Don wrote to his contact at CTCA
and mentioned 6 tickets and she wrote back and said there is a 5 ticket
limit per event.

So the above people are approved to do this event, this time.
And check with Don for any changes.

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook