[passtartoursgroup] 2 schools Feb 20 2015 - Weather update requested today & again Friday morning

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:37:29 -0700

The teachers from the two schools tomorrow, are concerned about the clouds,
so if anyone has an updated forecast they wish to send me (Sam, i now yours
is coming in in an hour or so), that would be super helpful. I'd like to
give them an idea of what we are watching and our input as to if we should
have the event or not.

Then, in the morning, send me another forecast by 11am, so we can decide on
the status.

Thank you so very much!
Terri

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good morning Star Tours Team,
>
> Here's a run down of what's going on Feb 20 with the 2 schools on that
> date.
>
> *Moya Elementary*
> 406 N 41st Ave
> Phoenix AZ 85009
> Contact is Sara Pearson
> her cell is 602 999 9861
> The day of the event, once we confirm the event is on, *Kevin Witts is
> RSVP* for at the event. I am confirming the set up location. The invoice
> has been sent for three scopes: *Kevin, Sam, Rick*. A check will be
> handed to Kevin. Bring the check to me. Set up is 5pm, event is 6pm to 9pm.
> Have a great time!
> Invoice has been emailed.
>
> *Basis Mesa*
> 5010 Eastmark Parkway, Mesa, AZ 85212
> Contact is Jon Hutman
> Cell is 937 684 3129
> Set up is 5pm, event is 6pm to 9pm.
> Since PAS has done this event in the past, many times, Mike can tell
> everyone where to set up.
> *Don Boyd is RSVP* for this event. Approved scopes are: *Mike, Don & Pete
> Turner*.
> A check will be given to Mike (Mike, bring it to me or deposit it on your
> way home that night).
>
> I provide cell numbers so the RSVP for that night can call, if needed, to
> be let in gates, or for help, or what ever is needed the night of the
> event. Please, only the RSVP should be doing the calling, however, in Don's
> case, if you want to borrow someone else's cell phone to call, that is
> fine. Jon takes great care of the Telescope Team, so you should not have to
> call. And only call if it it is really necessary.
> Invoice for this event has been emailed.
>
> RSVP is now closed for both of these events.
>
> Have a fun time at these schools and monitor your email, before you go
> down there on Feb 20, for any changes in the status of the event, as far as
> weather goes. Until it is decided that these events are a "GO," I am the
> RSVP. Once it is decided to do the event, and the weather is cooperating,
> the RSVP turns to those I have put in charge.
>
> Many thanks to my telescope team for attending these 2 events.
> Terri, Event Coordinator
>
> Pete - We need the W-9 from you before you can be paid for any events you
> do.
>
> --
> Good friends are like stars. You don't always
> see them, but you always know they are there.
> Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
> Coordinator
> Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety> Page & My Facebook
> <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
> Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
> <http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
> Page

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook