[passcoalition] Re: My concerns regarding 7th Avenue/23rd street safety improvements

  • From: Annalyn <acourtneyb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:27:37 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, you may use what I wrote to the list.  Feel free to send as is or ask Gene
to polish it up.

Annalyn

From: karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
safety improvements
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:13:30 +0000

The other piece of good news is that she has expressed in writing that she
looks forward to working with us on safety concerns at this and other
locations, so maybe, we could actually have a conversation with her once we’ve
confirmed our issues.

From: karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
safety improvements
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:37:13 +0000

Here’s their response.  We can all check it out at the same time.