[passcoalition] FW: Accessible Pedestrian Signals Requests List

  • From: Karen Gourgey <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:52:22 +0000

Hi All,

Here from Matt's Assistant is this entire list of apps requests.  I think we're
all in agreement that they should start working on these now.

If as you peruse this list, there are locations that interest you especially,
please let Lester know.  He's agreed to try to keep a list of which ones of
these are highest priority for us.

BTW, Gene, Analyn, Ken and I will be visiting Matt on Wednesday.  We'll be
speaking tonight to go over the agenda.

Thanks.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426