[passcoalition] Re: FW: [Acbny-l] FW: [leadership] Fw: [rehab] What should Ford's new FocusEV sound like?, Autoblog Green, June 23, 2011

  • From: Gene Bourquin DHA <oandmhk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PASS listserv <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:22:04 -0400

Sorry, Ellen, I didn't help answer your question.
If you go to this URL there is a place that says "type your comment here" but I
do not know how the screen reader might handle this comment box.
http://green.autoblog.com/2011/06/23/what-should-fords-new-focus-ev-sound-like-w-poll/

Gene

Dr. Eugene
A Bourquin
DHA, COMS, CI & CT,
CLVT

Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org
Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/