[pasmembers] Re: [pasweatherwatchers] Re: the cats are going nuts

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Weather Watchers <pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:58:01 -0700

Thank you Don,
yes, to clarify,
it isn't the clouds that is canceling this event....
Bookmans is canceled because we care about the RSVP's telescopes and them
bringing them into Bookmans thru the rain.
Rain is not good for anyone's scope.
And i asked around, and looked it up myself, it is going to be dropping
rain on us most of the day. Its just a matter of it if is a light mist or
heavy rain. Anything with large drops of water, I wouldn't want to drag my
scope through. Even for free help.,

Everyone have a super day! And a superb weekend.
Terri

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Clouds do not cancel this since it is not a star party...winds and excess
> rain cancel it
>
> On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 2:43 AM, Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Yes. Absolutely. Too cloudy from my data and possibly too wet from Don's.
>>
>> Alex
>>
>> On Feb 28, 2015, at 1:53 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Alex
>> And Don,
>>
>> Based on the Weather you have reported for Sunday,  would you say it is a
>> good idea to cancel Bookmans?
>>
>> Terri
>>
>> Sent from my TARDIS via my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Phone complete with
>> typos for your enjoyment.
>> On Feb 27, 2015 6:06 PM, "Don Boyd" <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Accuweather is saying .4 inches of rain Sunday afternoon.
>>> TWC say that we might get as much as 1.5 inches Sunday and Monday.
>>> NOAA is saying .35 inches of rain Sunday afternoon
>>> met.no is saying .013 inches Sunday afternoon
>>> WWO is saying .06 inches
>>> ASU canceled the Sunday games of its 4 team tournament in Phoenix Muni
>>> stadium because of the rain.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook