[pasmembers] need suggestion on purchasing binoculars - call him please

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:21:58 -0800 (PST)

PAS Members with binocular experience:

Donald Grove called me today,
left message.
Wants to know what kind of binoculars
would be good for astronomy.
wants to see rings of Saturn

Since I have no clue about binocs,
I thought I'd send it out to the PAS Members
and see if anyone wants to give him a call
and answer his question.

Since this is going out to the List Serv,
please post before you make the call,
to let others know you are doing the call.
We don't need 2 or 3 people calling him,
only one.

HIs phone is 602-758-1803

Thanks so much for your suggestions.
If he had contacted us by email, i  would
have suggested he come to one of our
Telescope Workshops to find out about
binoculars, but he didn't.

Thanks for calling him. Have a super day!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor