[pasmembers] You are invited, next week, to Eric's Movie Night

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:00:41 -0700

RSVP is required.

PAS members are invited to Eric's home to enjoy Movie night.

Be sure to read about the details of this event in the forums prior to
attending, and prior to RSVP'ing to make sure you can attend. : )

RSVP below if you can attend.
And be sure, if you are attending, you vote on what movie we will
be viewing this night. The choices are:

The Right Stuff
Contact
Pitch Black
2010

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1583&day=2015-2-28

At the moment, only 3 PAS members are in attendance.
Eric may decide to cancel the event, due to lack of attendance.

PAS will provide the bottled water for this event.
Eric will pick up the snacks, as they need to be kosher.

See attendance rules.
We can seat 12, so we have 3 attending plus Eric & Ora,
we have plenty of room for others to join in the fun.

When you RSVP, vote on what movie you'd like to see, right there in your
RSVP.

Closer to the date of Feb 28, we will make the decision which movie we will
be viewing.

If you can not attend, and to help Eric figure out who will be attending,
please RSVP as "NO" as that is helpful when planning events. Thanks
so very much.

Use the link above to RSVP.

Hope to see you there!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Not enough RSVP's could cancel this event.
PAS Members and their immediate families only, please.

Current RSVP is William, Terri, Don.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook