[pasmembers] Re: Weekend rain

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:48:21 -0700

That's a good argument but the TV weather people get their data from NOAA. Raw
data, granted, from which they (usually) make their own forecasts.

The atmosphere is so unstable this time of year that anything can happen.
Predicting "what will happen" is a black art. Let's check again after the MoM
tomorrow night and see what the latest information brings. That black art is
not so black when the forecasted time period is short :)

Alex