[pasmembers] Re: Weather watchers needed - r u attending?

  • From: Mary Ahlefeld <m.ahlefeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 14:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still in, bringing mac n cheese salad.  Star party not looking good.

dar

________________________________
 From:  insanas@xxxxxxx <insanas@xxxxxxx>;  To:  <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<events@xxxxxxxxx>;  Subject:  Re: [pasmembers] Weather watchers needed  Sent:
Sat, Jul 13, 2013 2:54:35 AM
NOAA says 45% cloud cover and 20% chance of rain in Carefree Sat night. Sam

-----Original Message----- From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx> To: Terri
Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx> Cc: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jul 12, 2013 10:49 am Subject: [pasmembers] Weather watchers needed
I see clouds for Saturday night.
Can soneone send me the forecast for Saturday at Mike's from 7pm to midnight.
And Sunday from about 3pm m to 6pm at Bookmans.  Thanjs.  Terri