[pasmembers] Weather sites

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 17:47:03 -0800 (PST)

Accuweather and Weather Underground really aren't good at all.
Tim likes Skippy Sky but i haven't learned how to read it all that
well. I think i need a crash course in it. Bob tried to teach me one
time but it didn't stick. Yes, I am teachable, but I guess it just
wasn't a good time to learn, for me.

Everyone have a super Wednesday evening.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor