[pasmembers] Weather for tonight at PVCC for Telescope workshop & Star Party ?

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning PAS Members,

HOw does the weather look for tonight's event?
Tonight we are at PVCC doing a star party and
Telescope Workshop from 7pm to 10pm.
PVCC Main campus is at 32nd Street
and Union Hills Rd.
I'm hoping the weather will be awesome for this event.
Last night was so nice in temperature and clear skies, I'm
looking for a repeat of that.
Let me know if you see anything that may make tonight
not work out. Thanks and have a super day.

Also, if those of you who haven't but want to, please
RSVP your attendance. We are looking for Telescope
operators to make a small star party. I believe Eric
will attend and use the 16" Light Bridge scope. That
leaves about 6 more 6" dobs available for use, as long
as they are not checked out by students.

Your help is appreciated.
I haven't made it through my email yet this morning,
but as of yesterday, we have 2 scopes needing
telescope workshop assistance, and
1 couple who wants to learn about scopes for
their first purchase.
Plus, all of them, I"m sure, would like to see
something cool in the night sky tonight!

Thanks so much for helping out. We will see you over there.
Have a spectacular Thursday!

Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor