[pasmembers] Weather for Thursday 11/8, Friday 11/9, and Saturday 11/10 - Keep me posted, thanks!

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 11:15:28 -0800 (PST)

PAS Members on PAS List Serv,

These forecasts aren't the greatest, so keep them coming as they may
cancel the upcoming 3 events this week.

I am hoping for clear skies next week, too. We have several events again, in a
row.

Anyone who hasn't marked their RSVP in the calendar for upcoming
events, please do so soon. I'd like to be able to email you quickly
if the weather looks bad for any of the upcoming November events.
Let me know you are attending with your RSVP in the calendar.
Thanks so very much.

It's an awesome Tuesday to be alive!
Enjoy!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor