[pasmembers] Weather Watchers needed for Fri Mar 7 & Sat Mar 8 events

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 11:37:54 -0700

Weather Watchers needed for Fri Mar 7 & Sat Mar 8 events

Good morning PAS Members on the PAS List Serv,

We have a few events coming up this weekend for which the Weather Watchers
are requested to send me their updates.

2 events on *Mar 7, Friday*

Orangewood School is from 7:39-9:30pm.
7337 N 19th Ave
Phoenix AZ 85021

Estrella Observatory 6:30 to whenever
40th Street and Shea Blvd in Phoenix
Yves, if you have to cancel due to weather, just reply to this email so
everyone gets it.

And 3 events are on *Mar 8, Saturday*.

Scout event from 7:30-9:30
*1901 E Dobbins Rd, Phoenix Az 85042*

Bookmans Sidewalk Astronomy 6:30-9:30pm
19th Ave & Northern Ave in Phoenix

Estrella Observatory 6:30 to whenever
40th Street and Shea Blvd in Phoenix
Yves, if you have to cancel due to weather, just reply to this email so
everyone gets it.

Please send me updates for the locations mentioned,
and the dates of the event...

I will not be in my email all day Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Have a super weekend.

Let's see if the weather holds. I hear there are expected to be a lot of
clouds Friday night and less clouds on Saturday.  What do you see?

I will monitor my email from my phone when I am away from the computer.
Your input is very appreciated.

Everyone involved in these events, please watch the weather forecast.

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Thank you for providing your weather input!

Visit the P.A.S.
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>Page &
My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music