Mike and I discussed this just now on the phone.
We would like to request *one more weather update*
on *Friday morning or afternoon*, and go with what that forecast says.
I won't have time on Saturday to put out the cancel notice to all the
Skip the forecast on Saturday unless it is so drastically different to
make the difference between having the event or cancelling the event.
That would greatly help things.
Thank you so much for this forecast.
I look forward to tomorrow's updated forecast.
Terri, Event Manager
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Redacted sender insanas for DMARC <
As of 9 am Thursday morning, the following are the averages of 8
different weather forecasts for Saturday night July 14 in Carefree
82% clouds. 31% rain. 6 mph winds
I would strongly recommend cancelling the star party. Terri and Mike if
you want me to do another forecast Sat morning I can do so.
Will await your decision. Sam
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail