[pasmembers] Voting for Top Performers of 2014 - your vote by email requested tonight or via email by Friday Feb 20

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:35:25 -0700

Good afternoon PAS Members,

I just finished putting together the voting page for Top Performer in PAS,
in which we are picking up to 5 PAS Members per category, PAS Members of
2014 (who have renewed their membership for 2015 - because if they didn't
renew, they can't come to the Awards Ceremony in April).

Please be sure to read the bottom of page 2 for ideas on who to vote for. I
included everyone's input that was emailed to me for this project. I did
not add my own ideas to the bottom of page 2. This is directly from members
who gave me input. Many thanks.

These members, one per category, will be awarded a cash award and
certificate of being Top Performer for 2014. I might get pins too, not sure
yet.

Choose wisely. Up to 5, you can vote on. Note, there are 2 pages.

*We will vote via email.* The deadline for voting via email will be *Feb 20*,
a week from Friday. This will give you time to see this email and get your
vote in.

Please see attached document.

I will accumulate these votes and we will know the results at the Awards
Ceremony.

Everyone have a spectacular Thursday!
Terri, Event Coordinator

See attached file. If you wish to submit your vote via paper version,
please hand it to me at any upcoming event on or before Feb 20. Thanks.

To vote by email, just put the category at the top, such as

Unsung Hero

and then list up to *5 members* as your vote.

This list is set up in *alphabetical order, by first name*, because some of
our members don't know last names. So, if you are looking for Don Boyd,
look in the "D's," not the "B's." D for Don.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook