[pasmembers] Re: Updating the PAS website

  • From: <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:58:24 -0400

Terri,
I'd suggest that the profiles be written from a Third Person perspective rather
than a First Person perspective. I think it looks more professional.

For example, If was writing my bio for the site:

FIRST person might read - "I first took an interest in Astronomy at age 5..."

THIRD Person perspective might read - "Kevin first took an interest in
Astronomy at age 5..."

I think 3rd person looks and sounds better when viewed from the public's
perspective.

Just my 2 cents...
Kevin
---- Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PAS Members,

Have you wanted to have your name and photo on the PAS website with some
background info about you for the public to read? Then, send me a paragraph
and a preferred photo of yourself, and let's get this posted and updated.

We will be removing anyone who isn't a current PAS member, from the site,
in the People of PAS page, and adding those who wish to be included on the
site.

The deadline to do this will be by the end of 2015 - Dec 31. After that, we
will not be updating the site until next Summer.

Send it over. Have a super day!
Terri, Event Manager

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook