[pasmembers] Tonight's Guest Speaker at the PAS Meeting

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 13:53:03 -0700

Good afternoon PAS Members,

Tonight we have an awesome guest speaker coming to us from Prescott.

Jeff will be presenting on AstroPhotography. He has an exciting
presentation lined up for our enjoyment. Read up about him in the February
2015 PAStimes Newsletter, which is on line and ready for download, now.

There will be a special raffle item at tonight's meeting,
as well as a few items for sale, provided by the speaker and the proceeds
go to PAS. So, bring some cash if you wish to purchase.

Hope to see you all at the meeting. I'm looking forward to it! See you
there!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook