[pasmembers] Re: Tonight's Estrella observatory star party

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 13:16:26 -0700

Skippy sky is broken...it has not been updated since Thursday morning.
Accuweather is saying clear this afternoon and clouding up after
sunset...and the dewpoint is still in tho 50's so I see very little chance
we will have clear skies. The monsoon is going away for a few days...but
starting Sunday. Very late Saturday it might clear up.