[pasmembers] Re: Thursday PVCC Telescope Workshop

  • From: Mary Ahlefeld <m.ahlefeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:49:15 -0800 (PST)

I'll be there.

--- On Mon, 1/14/13, Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pasmembers] Thursday PVCC Telescope Workshop
To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013, 12:42 AM

Before anyone cancels attending an event this next week,
I'd like to mention that at Bookmans today, about an hour
ago, 4 young boys are doing a school event in which
they need to view, draw, and find out what moons are
around Jupiter. I told them to come to the Thursday
Telescope workshop / star party at PVCC and we can let
them look through our scopes to get the data they need
for their project at school.
I'd really like to find out who can make it to PVCC
and help with this event, the star party portion of it.
Eric might want to use the Light bridge,
and Don might assist with the telescope workshop.

So, let's see who is RSVp'd and hopefully we can
assist these young boys with their school project.
Thanks in advance.
See you Thursday

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor