[pasmembers] Thursday PVCC Dec 20 - cancel?

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:00:50 -0800 (PST)

Jenny,

If we need to cancel Dec 20 because neither you or Dave will be around
to assist, then that is fine with me. Just let me know.  And if we cancel
now, we can reschedule those who have RSVP'd. Besides,
i saw rain in next week's forecast.
What do you want to do?
I'd rather you and Dave H, have a super holiday vacation and not
have to be at PVCC if we can reschedule to another date / time.

Have a super day, and let me know what you want to do.
No sense being at PVCC If you don't' have to be.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor