[pasmembers] This week with PAS: May 6 + the rest of the month of MAY 2012

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 12:17:09 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning PAS members,

We have a brownie star party coming up this Friday, May 11.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?t=677 ;

Details are in the Private Forums.

If you wish to assist, please RSVP by NOON the DAY BEFORE
the event so we can let them know how many to expect for
food & gas reimbursement. Working on Start and end time of event.

---------------------

Other than this event, this week is rather quiet. Don't forget,
we have a big party / star party at the end of the month, May 31,
in place of the MOM. We can still hold a MOM's to discuss
topics, but that will be after everyone leaves the public star party.
If you can assist, please RSVP today!
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=811&day=2012-5-31&c=1 ;

There are a few other events as well, this month, for which
we can use some scopes.

May 15: CTCA
 http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=772&day=2012-5-15 RSVP
by Noon to attend.

May 18: School Star
Party http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=737&day=2012-5-18 RSVp
 by NOON DAY BEFORE event.

May 20: Big 10 Scopes needed star party in N
Phoenix http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=761&day=2012-5-20 RSVP
 needed by Monday night.

May 24: Telescope Training Workshop & Star
Party http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=686&day=2012-5-24&c=1 RSVP
 by Noon to attend.

May 26: Scout star
party http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=792&day=2012-5-26
RSVp by NOON DAY BEFORE event.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry