[pasmembers] Re: This Saturday - anyone going to Antennas

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:23:31 -0800 (PST)

See you there Mikey!

PAS Members,

In attendance to be at the NSTS Mar 9 at Mike's -
I have the following people so far.... I haven't made
it all the way through my Email but wanted to give you
an update, in case you didn't get a reply, yet.
I'm headed out the door after i send this. Have a super day!

Doing NSTS I have

Darlene
Terri
William
Don
Eric
Mikey

Star Gazing but also helping with the NSTS I have:
Sam
Ora

Messier Marathon participants, I have:

?

That's the list so far. If I missed you and you sent an
email, let me get to it or send another. Your choice.
If i Have you listed wrong, please send correction.

Thanks and have a super day.

Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor