[pasmembers] Telescope Workshop at PVCC of Feb 26 Thursday - we have our first RSVP's

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:44:32 -0700

Good morning Telescope Team Members and PAS Members,

We have our first RSVP's for this event. It came in yesterday and I just
updated the site to show who is RSVP'd.

Here's the link to the Forum Thread.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2433#post2433

This particular day, work is asking William to do overtime, and making it
rather mandatory, so he may not be in attendance, but right now, I am.

If you can assist with either Telescope Teaching, or showing the night sky
through the 16" Light Bridge, that would be awesome. Sign up with your RSVP
to tell me which person you would like to assist. Thanks.

Have a spectacular day and monitor that link so you know what is going on,
who is attending, etc. Many thanks to all who help out at this event.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook