[pasmembers] Re: Storm clouds

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 07:34:58 -0700

I don't think we should cancel it yet, both skippy sky and Inaccuweather are saying clearing tomorrow night. Both forecasts are much better than they were yesterday.

On 2/20/2013 6:34 AM, Terri wrote:

Im seeing clouds and winds for tomorrows event. We may be canceling. Send me the weather forecast and in it, let me know if u think we should cancel the event. Thanks.

Have a super day.

Sent from My TARDIS via my Galaxy III Smart Phone complete with typos for your enjoyment.

Other related posts: